说到出院的英语,可能大部分人都会想到leave hospital。但其实在英语中还有一个更专业的说法。一起来看看《良医》里是怎么说的吧。
Hello.
你好
Your surgery went well.
你的手术很成功
If there are no delayed complications,
如果没有延迟性并发症
you should be discharged in a few days.
过几天你就能出院了
That's great, but what about the big picture?
很好 那总体来看呢
Once I'm out of here, I'll go back to being poisoned.
我一离开这里 回去还是会被下毒
You make many statements that have been proven wrong.
你的很多公开发言被证明是错的
Do you really believe them?
你真的相信你所说的吗
You want to untangle what's real and what's for show?
你想搞清楚哪些是真话 哪些是作秀
Now you're talking.
你问吧
Okay.
好
Do you think vaccination damage is being covered up?
你觉得预防接种的损害被掩盖了吗
Yes.
是的